Catbalogan City, Eastern Visayas

Today after completion of our 50/50 ultramarathon we have decided to take a dip on the river.I decided to take a swim with my luminox 3051 bo on , since i been doing this a couple of times , I have been using my 3051 bo for several years now and today while diving on the riverbank the whole face including the bezel just fell out from the watch.

I been using this watch on all my outdoor activity i love this watch until what i experienced today i doubt it if im gonna buy another luminox again.Ty

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of luminox watch. Luminox needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned luminox watch in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Luminox.

Had an Experience with Luminox?

Comments

so what exactly is your complaint ? you bought a $200ish watch a couple years ago that is only water RESISTANT not PROOF. i highly doubt though it just "fell" apart, you probably hit it on something and it came apart.