2.1
Layout of Store

I bought the "Original Navy Seal" dive watch.It was great for a couple of years and then it started to randomly stop running.

I changed the battery and still had the same issue. If I sharply tapped on the watch it would restart so I figured the battery was getting intermittent contact. I took the back off and used a small piece of electrical tape between the watch back and battery in an attempt to keep the battery securely in its mount. That didn't work either.

Same sporadic problem. Besides that, the durability of the coatings and inks used on the front of the watch is also a problem. They start to show wear very quickly. And by the way, the who "SEAL approved" marketing they do is a bunch of BS.

I have repeatedly asked them what exactly SEAL approved means and they will not answer.

There are MANY reviews on-line about shoddy quality from Luminox.Do yourself a favor and stay away from Luminox.

Review about: Luminox Sea Series Watch.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Tritium lighting.

I didn't like: Poor overall quality.

Had an Experience with Luminox?

Comments