I have never been so frustrated with a company in my entire life.I ordered a watch (Navy SEAL Trident - 3505) on 9/16.

When I checked out I specifically looked at the shipping time because it was for a gift and I wanted to ensure it came on time. It stated it would SHIP within 3-7 days. So I figured the longest it would take would be 7 days, right? WRONG.

I started off by emailing the customer service desk (don't even bother, honestly), then I began calling starting on 9/25, a little over a week since I placed my order. No one could tell me why my order hadn't shipped - they just kept saying they would need to call the warehouse and they would call me back after they spoke to them. Just so you know, I've NEVER received a call back from any of my customer service phone calls, and so far I've made 8 of them. Each time I get the same bogus story about how someone will call me back or how they can't get a hold of the warehouse for "some reason" or my favorite "wow this is so weird, usually our watches ship quickly".

So here is where my problem is: I have already gotten charged for this STUPID watch, and yet every time I call to cancel my order I get the same.exact.response and they say "sorry we can't cancel your order at this time because I'm not sure what status it's in" YOU'RE NOT SURE?! Okay, I really don't care if you're not sure - I want my money back, and I want it now. The best yet was yesterday when I called twice, first time a young man told me that I could call the warehouse myself which I happily obliged to - come to find out he provided me with a warehouse number that wasn't even for Luminox. Nice huh?

So I immediately called back and thankfully I got the same young man and I questioned why he would provide me with the wrong number. I immediately asked to speak to his manager. He put me on hold for about 4 minutes and came back on the line and said his manager was in a meeting and she would call me by the end of the day. You better believe I never received a phone call back.

I'll be calling here shortly AGAIN, and I'm telling you if I don't receive my money back today, I'm going to promptly flip out on someone. I could understand if the watch was out of stock or whatever the reason, but I should not be charged until that watch is on it's way to me. I've been told every excuse under the sun, I've even been told it had shipped - when it hasn't. I've never been so angry with a company or their customer service team in my entire life.

Not to mention I'M the one who has to keep reaching out to these people instead of getting a phone call back. I'm telling you, something is fishy here - they take your money yet you get no product in return?

Makes sense to me, NOT.Do not waste your time buying a Luminox watch - don't even bother.

Review about: Luminox Shipping Service.

I didn't like: Customer service, Company, Managers.

Had an Experience with Luminox?

Comments