I have never been so frustrated with a company in my entire life.I ordered a watch (Navy SEAL Trident - 3505) on 9/16.

When I checked out I specifically looked at the shipping time because it was for a gift and I wanted to ensure it came on time. It stated it would SHIP within 3-7 days. So I figured the longest it would take would be 7 days, right? WRONG.

I started off by emailing the customer service desk (don't even bother, honestly), then I began calling starting on 9/25, a little over a week since I placed my order. No one could tell me why my order hadn't shipped - they just kept saying they would need to call the warehouse and they would call me back after they spoke to them. Just so you know, I've NEVER received a call back from any of my customer service phone calls, and so far I've made 8 of them. Each time I get the same bogus story about how someone will call me back or how they can't get a hold of the warehouse for "some reason" or my favorite "wow this is so weird, usually our watches ship quickly".

So here is where my problem is: I have already gotten charged for this STUPID watch, and yet every time I call to cancel my order I get the same.exact.response and they say "sorry we can't cancel your order at this time because I'm not sure what status it's in" YOU'RE NOT SURE?! Okay, I really don't care if you're not sure - I want my money back, and I want it now. The best yet was yesterday when I called twice, first time a young man told me that I could call the warehouse myself which I happily obliged to - come to find out he provided me with a warehouse number that wasn't even for Luminox. Nice huh?

So I immediately called back and thankfully I got the same young man and I questioned why he would provide me with the wrong number. I immediately asked to speak to his manager. He put me on hold for about 4 minutes and came back on the line and said his manager was in a meeting and she would call me by the end of the day. You better believe I never received a phone call back.

I'll be calling here shortly AGAIN, and I'm telling you if I don't receive my money back today, I'm going to promptly flip out on someone. I could understand if the watch was out of stock or whatever the reason, but I should not be charged until that watch is on it's way to me. I've been told every excuse under the sun, I've even been told it had shipped - when it hasn't. I've never been so angry with a company or their customer service team in my entire life.

Not to mention I'M the one who has to keep reaching out to these people instead of getting a phone call back. I'm telling you, something is fishy here - they take your money yet you get no product in return?

Makes sense to me, NOT.Do not waste your time buying a Luminox watch - don't even bother.

Review about: Luminox Shipping Service.

I didn't like: Customer service, Company, Managers.

I have a similar issue,

placed my order on the 23rd of shipping information was provided in checkout.

no updates since then other than spam emails requesting for my feedback and an email for any questions.

emailed them 3 times and got no response yet.