Featured Not resolved
3.5
Style and Design

After only 23 months, the rubber strap on my Luminox Series 3050 cracked causing it to come away from the metal spindle on the length adjuster, and the watch to fall from my wrist. Naturally I assumed this would be covered under their warranty as they advertise this watch to be 'military grade'.

I was very disappointed to hear the contrary, and that a replacement would be $76.00 with shipping. I wear the watch to work - I'm a 59 year old college professor - not a Navy Seal, or police/military officer. I'm appalled that this strap lasted for less than 2 years, and am doubly appalled that the Luminox warranty didn't honor a replacement.

This is clearly an issue with the type of rubber/silicon Luminox uses for their straps. LUMINOX: IF YOU ARE LISTENING - ADDRESS THIS PROBLEM or you will not have any repeat customers for your products.

Review about: Luminox 3050 Watch.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Same {{redacted}} 2 years of expluatation and I've almost lost my colourmarks due to the bad rubber strap quality.

The straps are a piece of crap. I have a luminox 3080 navy seal, I like the watch, but I've had it just over 2 year, I've not wore it every day, it's not under gone any hardship and still looks new, however my strap has also broken the same, the rubber strap hold Frist broke and now the strap adjuster. I'm very disappointed as I thought this watch was Bullit proof