Kansas City, Missouri

I have had this watch for 3yrs.Got it for Christmas as a duty watch, because of their advertising.

Since then it has been sent for repairs three times. Poor quality for the companys target group. Lense is cheap scratches very easily. Poor water resistance, since day one, always has fogged up with temperature changes, (mind you the company "does testing" after each repair for quality assurance).

I am on band numer 3. First band they tried to blame me for "wear and tear" when I had only had it a few months, looking at my watch it was obviously not abused. Now the band dry rotting, and the Clasp and band is broken in same spot as before. I do commend them on the style, nice.

Illumination is amazing. Weight is very light, which was also a plus. But i dont think those things merit a $400 watch.

Maybe the watch should come with a lifetime first owner warranty, or drop the price to 49.99.Because obviously the consumers are not getting a quality product.

Review about: Luminox Series 8800.

2.5
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Luminox Land Series Watch
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Luminox?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion