1.8

Here are my emails communications to Luminox Customer Care.

Message to Luminox Customer Care:

My mother gave me a luminox watch for my birthday. It is a series 8800. I do not ware it anymore as the rubber band is breaking. I was in Cabelas Lone tree store looking at getting a new band. They told me to contact you as the band should not be breaking apart in two years. Please let me know what I should do next.

From Luminox Customer Care:

Replacement straps and keepers are available through our Service Center. They can be reached at 401-946-0920, info@saltzmans-watches.com or http://www.saltzmans-watches.com/luminox_watch_bands .

Hello Customer Care.

If I buy a new rubber watch band will it break again? I do not want to just keep buying $40.00 rubber watch bands that will break within two years. Please advise me of what to do about this problem? Is this just bad manufacturing or bad rubber material in the rubber bands? Maybe it is the high altitude of where I live. I am in Parker, Colorado. 6,000 I do hike in the mountains here so I do go even higher. Maybe Luminox are not a watch that functions well at high altitudes. Do you think that is the problem? Again please advise me.

From Luminox Customer Care:

Altitude should not be a factor in the wear of your rubber strap. The rubber will break down over time. The life of a rubber strap can wear quicker depending on how the watch is treated. We do have nylon options for most of our watches. Nylon is typically going to last longer and be a stronger material. They can be reached at 401-946-0920, info@saltzmans-watches.com or http://www.saltzmans-watches.com/luminox_watch_bands.

Hello Customer Care.

Ok. Got it. It is just bad rubber material and bad manufacturing.

I told the Luminox that I would put email communications on the Internet.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $395. The author is overall dissatisfied with Luminox and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about luminox navy seal watch from Luminox was poor customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Seiko that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Luminox.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Luminox to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Luminox?

Comments

hah, you are lucky if yours can last two years! I have my luminox sitting in the drawer most of the time and the rubbish rubber band just disintergrate after about a year!!!! Luminox is just a scam !!!