I have had two luminox watches in the past 4 years (that alone should be a red flag).The quality of the product is awful.
How can the band on a $400 watch break twice in ONE DAY? I am a forester and do wear my watch in the field daily (I never actually take it off except now because the band is broken) and I think it isn't ridiculous for me to expect that the watchband should be able to last longer than two years.
I have contacted customer service through email, but I do not expect them to be very prompt with their response considering the quality of their product is so terrible.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "We went to Save a lot to buy a few things like we always do but this week May-21-2015 we picked up a Gallon of 2% milk (White) and got..."
- "Someone knock in my door and said they are giving away free salad.. It looks strange but the couple of lady looks very nice, and i said why not.. they..."
- "I bought a pair of Columbia "Titanium" winter boots which feature a waterproof rubber front toe that is sewn to the leather upper material. The weak point of these boots..."
- "I ordered the free trial and never would believe it made my hair worse!! My hair is falling out!!!! Scream! I pleaded with them for help!! My doctor said it..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "Since FIFA 15 Coins are not real currency, they have to be purchased online. Due to its virtual utility, it cannot be earned like the real currency. There are several..."
- "Bought a can of family size Great Value chicken noodle soup. Found larvae when attempting to eat. The fine folks at Wal-Mart were contacted but couldn't be burdened with a..."
- "I will never do business with american freight again. First, it took a month to get my bedroom furniture. I bought a couch and the bedroom set on the same..."
- "Motor home was at Camping World Robertsdale, AL. Major damage that they did to unit was driving the unit off of the jacks. But the dealership was aware that..."