3.3
Style and Design

After a year the watch just stopped. I'd bought it new in the box.

I thought it must need a battery but watch shop showed me how the watch stoppage was related to the time setting stem. That when the stem is pushed in & screwed down it would stop. The problem I was told was with the movement. Being purchased from a non-authorized dealer I have no warranty & it's going to cost me $95.

I thought I was buying a great looking, Swiss made, indestructible military grade unit here. Hmmmmmm. I had this Wenger watch that was everyday beater for years and I work with my hands in rough environments. It was indestructible.

I thought I was trading up. I'm told that Victorinox owns Wenger.

Review about: Luminox Modern Mariner Watch.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: pick up the repair tab..

Comments

Tex235

There is no resolution. Situation intractable.

Since my issue occurred I've come to find out my case is far from isolated or infrequent.These guys are cashing in on the reputation they established years ago. The product quality is diminished. There are a lot of YouTube videos on the subject of the poor quality of newer products. I have one of those first Navy Seal watches.

They don't fix them anymore.

The military doesn't buy Luminox watches anymore. Combat soldiers use Casio G Shock.Wenger/Victorinox watches have proven to be superior products.