Review about Luminox Evo Navy Seal Blackout Watch from Glendale, California
Update added by user Dec 03, 2015
SEAL should have been capitalized at the end, and I have not found a way to edit. Apologies.
Original review posted by user Dec 03, 2015
Bought a Luminox 'Evo Navy Seal Blackout' in Feb this year. I work underwater a lot, and figured that a watch the bore the name 'navy seal' and claimed to be 'developed' for them might actually hold up under far less harsh conditions.
Unfortunately the strap broke in 10months (approx), sitting on the couch with my son and it got really loose and the buckle came off.
Customer service said that their warranty does not cover the outside parts like straps, crystal, bezel, crown etc.
It's sad that a company that does not stand behind the quality of their parts like this, and manufacture pieces that fail so quickly, can use the name of such a respected and elite group like the Navy Seals.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Luminox Evo Navy Seal Blackout Watch
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We went to Save a lot to buy a few things like we always do but this week May-21-2015 we picked up a Gallon of 2% milk (White) and got..."
- "Jessica Zamarron of Pink Sugar XO arrested for using stolen credit cards obtained by mail thieves Aret and Frances Frangulyan. They pilfered over 759 credit card statements in their..."
- "I rarely post comments on the Internet but felt compelled to respond to the negative comments about Enagic USA. Enagic Electrolysis Water Generators are distributed through a network marketing compensation..."
- "“Ask Option Binary Option Broker at askoption.com will not let me withdraw my own money. Here is my current balance as of 01/16/17 Total pending withdrawals amount: $11,727.00 Amount available..."
- "Have been contacting Mobstub for over 2 months sending in pictures again and again. Have not received the correct pair of earrings ordered. Ordered 3 pairs of earrings, white gold..."
- "https://www.carsforsale.com/vehicle/details/26917254 THIS IS FAKE DO NOT FALL FOR THIS ***! Person trying to sell it goes by the name Brianna Linnetti. There is no possible way anyone would sell a..."
- " Open Letter to Tom Roddy Normandin: Over the years I have been a participant in owning my own business and being the proud husband of a professional wife, with two sons,..."
- "When I got the item from them it was so ugly I had to reach out to them and they were trying to base everything on irregularity. So I wrote..."
- "4 Responses to â€œDEALER SERVICES CORP. withholding the title to my car because of dealer non-payment what can I do?â€ James B says: February 14, 2011 at 4:12 pm you..."