Review about Luminox Evo Navy Seal Blackout Watch from Glendale, California
Update added by user Dec 03, 2015
SEAL should have been capitalized at the end, and I have not found a way to edit. Apologies.
Original review posted by user Dec 03, 2015
Bought a Luminox 'Evo Navy Seal Blackout' in Feb this year. I work underwater a lot, and figured that a watch the bore the name 'navy seal' and claimed to be 'developed' for them might actually hold up under far less harsh conditions.
Unfortunately the strap broke in 10months (approx), sitting on the couch with my son and it got really loose and the buckle came off.
Customer service said that their warranty does not cover the outside parts like straps, crystal, bezel, crown etc.
It's sad that a company that does not stand behind the quality of their parts like this, and manufacture pieces that fail so quickly, can use the name of such a respected and elite group like the Navy Seals.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Luminox Evo Navy Seal Blackout Watch
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I ordered my daughte's dress even though I saw all the bad reviews. This was a special occasion for her formal January 2015. The dress came in early and..."
- "Here are my emails communications to Luminox Customer Care. Message to Luminox Customer Care: My mother gave me a luminox watch for my birthday. It is a series 8800. ..."
- "Ordered a Mother's Day bundle that came with shampoo and conditioner. Gave it to my mom who didn't open the box until a couple months later. Turns out the conditioner..."
- "As Americans, we sometimes take for granted the rule of law that guarantees our freedoms. What happens when the people that enforce the laws take for granted that otherâ€™s are..."
- " AAMCO Transmissions & Total Car Care 1444 E Colorado St Glendale, CA 91205 I'm the Plaintiff in this Case Number 15G07337 Merritt VS. AAMCO Date set for trial 2-29-16 @ 8:15 AM. Alhambra..."
- "We submit our order in August. We received part of the order in October and the rest of the order mid December !!! But the coffee tables were not..."
- "My Sister from AL Khor Qatar sent me money via trans fast worth P 20,223.35 which I received it at mlhuilier just only P 20,098.00. Where's the remaining P 125.35?..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."
- "On Nov 25 I tried to order a Waterville 2 times with no success Onthe 3rd try I had success. When I checked the order the at around 3:00pm on..."