My black ops watch has fallen apart now twice.Rubber band has broken after one year , emblem on the face of the watch has come unglued, The illuminating numbers on the face of watch have both fallen off the 12 and six spots.
Mind you the emblem has fallen off twice it was glued back on once and has fallen off again.
So painful customer service.I don't know any military personnel that support or where the watch and I will never make this mistake of purchasing LUMINOX AGAIN.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Luminox Mens Black Ops Watch
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "There are facebook groups popping up all over the country for local swap and sell. If you see Scentsy reps on yours selling bars and bricks at half cost, beware!..."
- "The scentsy clean breeze room spray ate through the sealer on our custom concrete countertops.....over $1000 to re surface......."
- "Bought a Luminox 'Evo Navy Seal Blackout' in Feb this year. I work underwater a lot, and figured that a watch the bore the name 'navy seal' and claimed..."
- "So unhappy with light in the box pay for on the 3 of this month and dont have it yet and it the17..."
- "Danny J. Johnson; owner of http://www.dannyjjohnson.com/ and https://www.facebook.com/FusionFourDesign maliciously deleted a season of our reality show from our Facebook page. He was a crew member of the show, helping with..."
- "I received an email telling me I could print my tax audit certificate. I realized that this must be the unexplained charge on my TurboTax bill when I agreed to..."
- "Im an insurance agent of 20 years due to anti-money laundering laws i'm required to take training on what to look out for and i'm sure these bank tellers take..."
- "On Nov 25 I tried to order a Waterville 2 times with no success Onthe 3rd try I had success. When I checked the order the at around 3:00pm on..."
- "I paid 317.99$ for 2 tickets on Online City Tickets. Finally the real value for each ticket was 52.75$ per ticket. I paid more than 200$ more that it actually..."