My black ops watch has fallen apart now twice.Rubber band has broken after one year , emblem on the face of the watch has come unglued, The illuminating numbers on the face of watch have both fallen off the 12 and six spots.
Mind you the emblem has fallen off twice it was glued back on once and has fallen off again.
So painful customer service.I don't know any military personnel that support or where the watch and I will never make this mistake of purchasing LUMINOX AGAIN.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Luminox Mens Black Ops Watch
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought a pair of Columbia "Titanium" winter boots which feature a waterproof rubber front toe that is sewn to the leather upper material. The weak point of these boots..."
- "After having our dinner which took longer than I expected, I recommended a dinner presentation to my sister. The next morning I called to see if everything was good...."
- "I called your corporate office and that was a joke. You can reach no one . I called for your legal department and no one knew of one. Your..."
- "Danny J. Johnson; owner of http://www.dannyjjohnson.com/ and https://www.facebook.com/FusionFourDesign maliciously deleted a season of our reality show from our Facebook page. He was a crew member of the show, helping with..."
- "I received an email telling me I could print my tax audit certificate. I realized that this must be the unexplained charge on my TurboTax bill when I agreed to..."
- "So unhappy with light in the box pay for on the 3 of this month and dont have it yet and it the17..."
- "While Cameron Taylor quotes great prices, he is the most unprofessional business owner I have EVER worked with. I hired him on July 31, 2016 to repair my garage floor,..."
- "1990 Chickasha Dr. Pfafftown, NC 27040 October 27, 2016 Patient Relations Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Medical Center Boulevard, Winston-Salem, NC 27157 To Whom It May Concern: Let me first say that I have almost..."
- "So i bought 2 Gronk Editions today before work. Halfway through the first one, there was some brown slimy tapeworm looking things on the rim. So i thought i had..."