Luminox - Review in Shopping category from Kansas City, Missouri
I have had this watch for 3yrs.Got it for Christmas as a duty watch, because of their advertising.
Since then it has been sent for repairs three times. Poor quality for the companys target group. Lense is cheap scratches very easily. Poor water resistance, since day one, always has fogged up with temperature changes, (mind you the company "does testing" after each repair for quality assurance).
I am on band numer 3. First band they tried to blame me for "wear and tear" when I had only had it a few months, looking at my watch it was obviously not abused. Now the band dry rotting, and the Clasp and band is broken in same spot as before. I do commend them on the style, nice.
Illumination is amazing. Weight is very light, which was also a plus. But i dont think those things merit a $400 watch.
Maybe the watch should come with a lifetime first owner warranty, or drop the price to 49.99.Because obviously the consumers are not getting a quality product.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Product or service
- Luminox Series 8800
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This is second deep dish and third stoneware piece to crack in half while baking!! Calked customer service and since it was replaced once it cannot be replaced again! I'm..."
- "beware that this individual is now doing business under these other names: opera fashion group inc opera fashion group llc opera by sueli costa llc gabikini bossa beach AMONG MANY OTHERS. this individual is a..."
- "Jessica Zamarron of Pink Sugar XO arrested for using stolen credit cards obtained by mail thieves Aret and Frances Frangulyan. They pilfered over 759 credit card statements in their..."
- "I purchased tickets about 3 weeks my travel date was 12/20/14 which when i got to greyhound @235am i was asking Security where do i go to catch the Megabus..."
- "We ordered a sofa sectional back in June. In September the incorrect pieces arrived. In December, 6 months after original order date, we finally got the remaining correct piece of..."
- "Pass-Guaranteed has been using logos and trademarks of other reputable companies without permission and illegally. Please post any and all contact information for PG's location and/or management. I will contact those companies'..."
- "Im an insurance agent of 20 years due to anti-money laundering laws i'm required to take training on what to look out for and i'm sure these bank tellers take..."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."
- "Disappointing service by Dynamite CLothing I placed an online order for 2 dresses on Nov 28,2016 and selected "2 day delivery" by paying $20 extra. Items were shipped on Nov..."