I have had this watch for 3yrs.Got it for Christmas as a duty watch, because of their advertising.
Since then it has been sent for repairs three times. Poor quality for the companys target group. Lense is cheap scratches very easily. Poor water resistance, since day one, always has fogged up with temperature changes, (mind you the company "does testing" after each repair for quality assurance).
I am on band numer 3. First band they tried to blame me for "wear and tear" when I had only had it a few months, looking at my watch it was obviously not abused. Now the band dry rotting, and the Clasp and band is broken in same spot as before. I do commend them on the style, nice.
Illumination is amazing. Weight is very light, which was also a plus. But i dont think those things merit a $400 watch.
Maybe the watch should come with a lifetime first owner warranty, or drop the price to 49.99.Because obviously the consumers are not getting a quality product.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
- Product or service
- Luminox Series 8800
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..."
- "I called your corporate office and that was a joke. You can reach no one . I called for your legal department and no one knew of one. Your..."
- "So back in October 23 2012 i got into this website because i was sure it would be safe because it has a YOUTUBE channel "HRH COLLECTION", oh well silly..."
- "Last week I had one of the worst experiences of my life as a paying consumer. United Airlines staff screwed up my flight(s) so badly that my luggage went one direction..."
- "I would like a refund on your guy's olive miracle relaxer. This product damaged my hair so bad that i had chunks of hair falling or and going down the..."
- "This past weekend I was 165 miles away from home. I went to the grocery store and when I came out I noticed my tire was going flat so..."
- "Horrible place to live. Harassed by management . They worry about things that they shouldn't be worrying about , they don't fix tripping hazards that you report , nor fix..."
- "I started this regimen back in March for a week then I stopped and started once again in May 2016 at 215 lbs. This month of September 2016 I have..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."