My luminox watch stops, but after the correct time is set again, it runs for a while until this happens again.The date stuffs up.
I have sent it to repair just before the warranty expired. They could not identify the problem, said they observed the watch for a couple of days, all was good. Ended up buying a new wrist band and a new battery. Of course, sometimes it works for a months or two before the same happens again.
It just stops. I reset it and do it goes. Now wish it can be fixed. Very disappointing.
My previous watch was four times cheaper and worked for 10 years!
Stay away from this brand.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- It does not work as it should
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Luminox 3050 Watch
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I called your corporate office and that was a joke. You can reach no one . I called for your legal department and no one knew of one. Your..."
- "I signed up as a rep a couple of months ago. I paid a fee to become a rep and paid money for advertising as well. A few days ago, the..."
- "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..."
- "I purchased tickets online and I was unable to return the tickets 1 hour before the show started. The website had an error and it did not allow me to..."
- "I can't return men items. I'm a very good customer for at least ten years. I pay every month on time. I've NEVER returned anything. Please make an exception. You..."
- "Well I took my shih tzu in for his haircut came back to get him wasn't great but didn't care I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect..."
- "Just to make it clear, we made our car rental reservation through a third party company called Booking Group (known as bookinggroup.com or economybookings.com). When troubles started Dollar blamed everything..."
- "I booked 7 days at the hotel. I got bed bug bites my first night. They switched me to another room. After I showed them the pictures two days later..."
- "I can't believe I got sucked into purchasing this product. Don't believe a thing the company says. They lie and lie through their teeth. For proof, I have attached product photos..."