My luminox watch stops, but after the correct time is set again, it runs for a while until this happens again.The date stuffs up.
I have sent it to repair just before the warranty expired. They could not identify the problem, said they observed the watch for a couple of days, all was good. Ended up buying a new wrist band and a new battery. Of course, sometimes it works for a months or two before the same happens again.
It just stops. I reset it and do it goes. Now wish it can be fixed. Very disappointing.
My previous watch was four times cheaper and worked for 10 years!
Stay away from this brand.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- It does not work as it should
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Luminox 3050 Watch
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "The scentsy clean breeze room spray ate through the sealer on our custom concrete countertops.....over $1000 to re surface......."
- "I ordered a mobile phone worth Php 5,499.00 last May 22, I paid it with my smartmoney debit card. After a few hours, customer service called me to verify the..."
- "I bought my 14KW in the summer of 2012. I told the dealer I was rebuilding my house after a "Fire" and I also said I was looking for something..."
- "I can't believe I got sucked into purchasing this product. Don't believe a thing the company says. They lie and lie through their teeth. For proof, I have attached product photos..."
- "Just to make it clear, we made our car rental reservation through a third party company called Booking Group (known as bookinggroup.com or economybookings.com). When troubles started Dollar blamed everything..."
- "I booked 7 days at the hotel. I got bed bug bites my first night. They switched me to another room. After I showed them the pictures two days later..."
- "Stc 20 real voucher number damage ..."
- "Im an insurance agent of 20 years due to anti-money laundering laws i'm required to take training on what to look out for and i'm sure these bank tellers take..."
- "Paid for a full $75 grooming appointment for my dog, stated in her progress report that everything was done, ears, trim, etc. such a joke, because it wasn't. My goldens..."